1. Bare Escentuals Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 – By far one of my favorite concealers. I use this along with e.l.f. Studion Flawless Concealer Brush, and it gives great coverage to blemishes and acne scars. Plus it has SPF in it, so you really can’t go wrong. I love the texture of it too.
2. Bare Escentuals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel – I’m really glad I decided to try this when I did because it started getting really hot out and this made the perfect addition to my skincare routine on my no-makeup days. I’ve tried a lot of different tinted moisturizers and BB creams, but this is the best one I’ve tried so far. At first when it came out I didn’t think it would be for me, but once I saw Megan use it to help cover up her acne I thought I would give it a try. It gives just the right amount of coverage, but it feels light and hydrating on the skin. I really like that because you can layer it on to get the right coverage you need without feeling like you’re overloading your skin with product.
3. Skin Inc. Custom-Blended Serum Set – I really wanted to like this stuff, especially after reading Gal Meets Glam’s review. I customized my kit based on my skin care needs and was given these three serums to use: Vitamin C Serum, Vitamin A Serum, and Hyaluronic Acid Serum. It all looked good in theory, but I honestly felt like it didn’t do much for my skin. If anything I feel like my breakouts got a tad worse. At $90.00 for the kit, it felt like money wasted.
4. Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer – I first heard about this concealer on The Beauty Snoop and decided to give it a try. Its consistency reminds me of MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer where a little bit goes a LONG way, and I’m talking very little. Just a teeny tiny dab is all you need and it gives excellent coverage. It also brightens the under eye area too, so it really helps with dark circles.
5. Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser – After reading a review on Total Beauty I thought maybe this is something I should try (this was also before my PCOS diagnose was confirmed) because I thought I might have combination skin. It wasn’t a bad cleanser, but it also didn’t do anything for my skin either. Since it was a drugstore product I didn’t feel like I wasted money on it.